selamat datang.terimakasih.jumpa lagi

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

s a y a manusia b i a s a

*listen carefully.. deep in my heart i push this during this heart playing with sadness.
 it hurts when you have someone in your heart, but you can't have them in your arms. my life thats related with love stands by this quotes 'if you love something, let it go.. if it come back to you it's yours. if it doesn't, it never was and its not mean to be. but, for now.. my love comes and try to be green like wisely.. i'll never let him go even he's not mine. you belong with me, for your inform ! sorry for our bad dream if you love me likes thunder. full likes frustration or something thats make you laught in enrage. i'm just a simple girl thats full of mistakes. sadness on my head now.. flying with happiness even i can't stop it. sorry.sorry and sorry for this fault. try to change more better after. thanks Allah for the gift of 'people' who trust and love me likes pamper his nail in pedicure. chill with you.



(hanya sekadar luahan duka dan dukaduka nyssa si chomel yang chomel, tak bole dropp ur comment because i 'll angry likes a hungry;s gorilla. suke aku la nak tulis apa. belogg ak an. huh )

No comments:

Post a Comment